Dr. Paul Hermann - Osteopath & Exercise Scientist
B.Sc.(Cli.Sc.), M.H.Sc.(Osteo), M.Ex.Sc(S&C), Member O.A.
Paul is the Director of Stay Tuned Sports Medicine and Stay Tuned Corporate Health and works as an Osteopath and Exercise Scientist from his clinics in Melbourne. He has worked in the Health and Fitness industry since 1992 as a Personal Trainer and Exercise Scientist.
Paul completed his Masters in Osteopathy studying the ‘Effectiveness of Swiss Ball Training on Lower Back Stability’ and is the author of the popular book ‘Effective Swiss Ball Training’. He has also completed a Masters in Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning).
Paul regularly writes Health and Fitness related articles and often travels internationally to lecture and look after a variety of elite athletes and teams.
Paul continues to lecture in Exercise Science and Rehabilitation at RMIT and Victoria University in Melbourne, and is a regular presenter at conferences in Australia and overseas. He has been an elite amateur athlete himself and still continues to participate in beach volleyball, adventure races, fun runs and cycling events.
Articles by Paul:
- Snow Season Prep , 24 Jul 2018 in Health Articles
- Hello from Borneo! , 10 Nov 2017 in Recent News
- Pillows and Matresses , 18 Sep 2015 in Health Articles
- Complete Health from Head to Toe , 15 Jul 2015 in Featured Video
- What texting does to your spine! , 01 Dec 2014 in Health Articles
- Foam rollers , 04 Dec 2013 in Health Articles
- Compartment Syndrome , 09 Oct 2013 in Health Articles
- Benefits of Hydrotherapy , 09 Sep 2013 in Health Articles
- Posture, Breathing and Arthritis , 27 Aug 2013 in Health Articles
- 10 tips to prevent back and neck pain during flights , 26 Mar 2013 in Health Articles
Back to top