Coconut Lime Raspberry Chia Pudding
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup tinned lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or other milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp of sweetener (try stevia, honey or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
Combine half the raspberries and the remaining ingredients in a large container. Mix well and close container. Refrigerate overnight or at least 5-6 hours.
Divide into 2 bowls or glass dishes, top with remaining berries and serve. Enjoy!
From skinnytaste.com and endorsed by our in house dietitian Cassandra
DELIGHTFULLY BAKED APPLES
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes Serves 4
- 2 large apples, cut in half
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, unpacked
- 2 tbsp plain or gluten-free flour
- 4 tbsp quick oats
- pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cut apples in half and remove core and seeds with a small pairing knife or spoon.
- In a small bowl combine butter, brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon. Spoon on top of the apple halves and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm
From skinnytaste.com … read more »