Here at Stay Tuned in Elwood our Group Exercise Rehab and Pilates classes are a great way to strengthen your body, rehabilitate you from injury, recover (or prepare) for childbirth and improve your posture and flexibility. We know our clients have different needs and that is why we offer a variety of class options all which aim to restore and improve your body’s function.
Stay Tuned Group Rehab and Pilates classes may help conditions such as:
- Back pain, neck pain, whiplash, headaches and migraines
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and pre/post natal conditioning
- Post trauma/ surgical rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal injuries such as knee, hip, shoulder injuries.
Stay Tuned offers Group Exercise Rehabilitation, Circuit and Mat Pilates at our Elwood Studio
Which Pilates is right for me?
- Group Exercise Rehab involves a max of 4 people with individual personalised programs, it is run by a Physiotherapist or Osteopath.
- Circuit and Mat Pilates classes are a max of 6-8 people with a traditional group approach. These classes are not suitable for those with injuries or complex conditions.
Our Group Exercise Rehab program includes:
- Initial Assessment – assess your body’s specific imbalances and design a personal program for your needs.
- Personal 1 on 1 session – learn all your specific exercises and the exact techniques to ensure safety and results.
- Re-assessment – review your progress, re evaluate your body and goals to ensure continual results.
Classes utilise various equipment such as reformers, resistance bands, spinal correctors, foam rollers, hand weights and swiss balls along with floor exercises.
**Please contact our clinic to book your assessment with one of our Physios or Osteos before booking in for Group Exercise Rehab classes.
Our Circuit and Mat Pilates program includes:
- Max of 6 (circuit) or 8 (mat) people.
- Suitable for any level of fitness or strength.
- Circuit Pilates classes use a variety of equipment such as reformer, hand weights, resistance bands, swiss balls and foam rollers.
- Mat Pilates classes teach how to connect and control your own body using only your own body and small equipment.
Check out our Timetable
Meet our Elwood Pilates Instructors
Dr Ashleigh Kaye Smith — Osteopath & Group Exercise Rehab Instructor
B.HSc. BHSc/BAppSc (Osteopathy)
read more about Ashleigh
Fiona Tydde — Physiotherapist & Group Exercise Rehab Instructor
B.Science (Physiotherapy), APA Member
read more about Fiona
Anita Brickle — Remedial Massage Therapist & Pilates Instructor
read more about Anita
Sophie Fletcher — Pilates Instructor
Cert IV Mat Based Pilates
read more about Sophie
*** Private Health Insurance Rebates ***
You may claim your initial Group Exercise Rehab assessment and any review assessments by your Osteopath or Physiotherapist from your private health insurer on the spot under extras cover. Group Exercise Rehab classes may be eligible for a rebate from your health fund under Physiotherapy. This may vary according to your insurer and insurance package so please refer to your health fund’s T&C’s. We will provide receipts for claiming purposes after every class of Group Exercise Rehabilitation. Unfortunately, on the spot claiming for classes is not available.
Pilates Classes Near Me – Our Location
Our Group Exercise Rehabilitation Elwood and Studio Pilates Elwood is part of our Stay Tuned Wellness Centre located in the heart of Elwood.
Elwood Wellness Centre
Shop 6/122 Ormond Rd, Elwood 3184 VIC
(Enter from Docker Street)
Phone: +61 3 9531 0909
Directions to our Wellness Centre in Elwood
We are centrally located in Elwood with the entrance to our wellness centre on Docker Street, next door to our main practice. There is plenty of parking available and we are easily accessible via public transport if required with the Elsternwick train station just around the corner or make use of bus 600 or 246.
A landmark to look out for on the corner of Docker and Ormond Road is Bakers Delight Bakery and the Who is Bunker Spreckles Cafe.
Pilates Elwood Opening Hours
We understand you have commitments throughout the day therefore we offer flexible times that can meet your needs from 7am to 9pm, see our practitioner hours or call our Elwood Wellness Centre to find a time that is suitable to your needs +61 3 9531 0909
|Monday||7am – 9pm|
|Tuesday||7am – 9pm|
|Wednesday||7am – 9pm|
|Thursday||7am – 9pm|
|Friday||7am – 7pm|
|Saturday||8am – 2pm|
Prices reflect training/qualification and class sizes:
Note: Please contact our clinic to book your assessment with one of our Physiotherapists or Osteopaths before booking in for Group Exercise Rehab in Elwood.
Group Exercise Rehabilitation: (4 per class) Casual: $43 each or buy 10 pass card: $395
Circuit/Mat Pilates: (6-8 per class) Casual: $38 each or buy 10 pass card: $320
Easy Pay available!
Auto pay is the easiest and cheapest way to secure your Pilates classes and payment. Simply speak to our reception staff and they can sign you up today!
With Auto Pay you will never need to think about paying for your next class and you will save yourself money.
Contact us today to find out more.
What our clients say
As a working mother of three children I haven’t always put my physical wellbeing first. However since starting Pilates I feel so much better, stronger and in balance overall. The instructors are really in tune to my individual needs and are great at stretching me to achieve more than I thought possible. Not having to live with daily back pain anymore is the greatest outcome for me personally.
Back to top