Stay Tuned Pilates Elwood is a form of corrective exercise to strengthen your body, rehabilitate you from injury or childbirth and improve your posture. It is the one of the most effective ways to restore and improve your body’s function. A healthy, pain-free, body needs strong and flexible muscles, mobile healthy joints, good posture, and muscle control. Stay Tuned Pilates Elwood will help you achieve Complete Health in your body from Head to Toe. We know our clients have different needs and that is why we offer Clinical Pilates Elwood and Studio Pilates Elwood. We are hear to help, as our customers say we have Pilates classes near me.
Conditions Stay Tuned Pilates Elwood may help include:
- Back pain, Neck pain & Whiplash; Headaches and Migraines
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and Pre/post natal conditioning
- Post trauma rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Shoulder and knee Injuries and post surgical Rehabilitation
- Hip & Groin Injury/Pain
Stay Tuned offers Clinical Pilates, Circuit and Mat Pilates at our Elwood Rehab & Performance Studio
Which Pilates is right for me?
Clinical Pilates is a specialised system with specific personalised programs and treatment
Circuit and Mat Pilates classes are an ideal progression from Clinical Pilates, or jump straight in if you do not have chronic or complex conditions/injuries
Our Clinical Pilates Elwood program includes:
- Initial Assessment – assess your body’s specific imbalances and design a personal program for your needs
- Personal 1 on 1 session – learn all your specific exercises and the exact techniques to ensure safety and results
- Join a Clinical Class – Join a class conducted by a Physio, Osteo or Exercise Physiologist at a time suitable for you with maximum 4 people
- Re-assessment – review your progress, re evaluate your body and goals to ensure continual results
Clinical Pilates Elwood is a specialised system with specific personalised programs and treatment, delivered by trained Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Exercise Physiologists.
Clinical Pilates Elwood can help with the rehabilitation of chronic and complex injuries, such as neck and back pain and postural based conditions.
Various equipment such as reformers, resistance bands, spinal correctors, foam rollers, hand weights and Swiss Balls may be used along with floor exercises.
- Please contact our clinic to book your assessment with one of our Physiotherapists, Osteopaths or Exercise Physiologists before booking in for Clinical Pilates classes.
- All Pilates classes are GST free if referred by your Physiotherapist/Osteopath or General Practitioner.
Our Circuit and Mat Pilates Elwood program includes:
Circuit and Mat Pilates Elwood Classes – Join a class conducted by an experienced Pilates Instructor at a time suitable for you with maximum 6 (circuit) or 8 (mat) people in it .
- Circuit Pilates is the ideal progression from Clinical Pilates, or jump straight in if you do not have chronic or complex conditions/injuries. Suited for people of any level fitness or strength
- Circuit Pilates classes use a variety of equipment so you will always be challenged and never get bored
- In mat Pilates you will learn how to connect and control your own body using only your own body and small equipment
- You will get a great workout, increase your flexibility, strengthen and tone your body
Available in beautiful Elwood (located between St Kilda and Brighton)
BRAND NEW CLASSES JUST ADDED! Check out our Timetable
Meet our Elwood Pilates Instructors
Dr Ashleigh Kaye Smith — Osteopath & Clinical Pilates Instructor
B.HSc. BHSc/BAppSc (Osteopathy)
read more about Ashleigh
Fiona Tydde — Physiotherapist & Clinical Pilates Instructor
B.Science (Physiotherapy), APA Member
read more about Fiona
Anita Brickle — Remedial Massage Therapist & Pilates Instructor
read more about Anita
Sophie Fletcher — Pilates Instructor
Cert IV Mat Based Pilates
read more about Sophie
*** Private Health Insurance Rebates ***
You may claim your initial Clinical Pilates assessment and any review assessments by your Osteopath or Physiotherapist from your private health insurer on the spot under extras cover. Clinical Pilates classes may be eligible for a rebate from your health fund under Physiotherapy, or Exercise Physiology. General Pilates may attract a rebate under some health funds subject to your specific health fund’s rules. This may vary according to your insurer and insurance package so please refer to your health fund’s T&C’s. We will provide receipts for claiming purposes after every class of Clinical Pilates and on request for General Pilates classes. Unfortunately, on the spot claiming for classes is not available.
Pilates Classes Near Me – Our Location
Our Clinical Pilates Elwood and Studio Pilates Elwood is part of our Stay Tuned Wellness Centre located in the heart of Elwood. Our clients love us and come from our surrounding areas such as Brighton, Ripponlea, Elsternwick, St. Kilda just to mention a few.
Elwood Wellness Centre
Shop 6/122 Ormond Rd, Elwood 3184 VIC
(Enter from Docker Street)
Phone: +61 3 9531 0909
Directions to our Pilates Elwood
Elwood Pilates Studio Location: Rear 105 Ormond Road, Elwood 3184 (Come to the clinic for your first session and we will walk you over to the studio for your first class)
We are centrally located in Elwood with the entrance to our Wellness Centre on Docker Street. There is plenty of parking available and we are easily accessible via public transport if required with the Elsternwick train station just around the corner or make use of bus 600 or 246.
It is easy to find our Elwood Wellness Centre for with the entrance on Docker street, a landmark to look out for on the corner of Docker and Ormomd Road is Bakers Delight Bakery and the Wild Cafe.
Pilates Elwood Opening Hours
We understand you have commitments throughout the day therefore we offer flexible times that can meet your needs from 7am to 9pm, see our practitioner hours or call our Elwood Wellness Centre to find a time that is suitable to your needs +61 3 9531 0909
|Monday||7am – 9pm|
|Tuesday||7am – 9pm|
|Wednesday||7am – 9pm|
|Thursday||7am – 9pm|
|Friday||7am – 7pm|
|Saturday||8am – 2pm|
Prices reflect training/qualification and class sizes:
Note: Please contact our clinic to book your assessment with one of our Physiotherapists, Osteopaths or Exercise Physiologists before booking in for Clinical Pilates in Elwood.
Clinical Pilates: (4 per class) Casual: $43 each or buy 10 pass card: $395
Circuit/Mat Pilates: (6-8 per class) Casual: $38 each or buy 10 pass card: $320
Easy Pay available!
Auto pay is the easiest and cheapest way to secure your Pilates classes and payment. Simply speak to our reception staff and they can sign you up today!
With Auto Pay you will never need to think about paying for your next class and you will save yourself money.
Contact us today to find out more.
What our clients say
As a working mother of three children I haven’t always put my physical wellbeing first. However since starting Pilates I feel so much better, stronger and in balance overall. The instructors are really in tune to my individual needs and are great at stretching me to achieve more than I thought possible. Not having to live with daily back pain anymore is the greatest outcome for me personally.
Back to top