Here at Stay Tuned in Elwood our Group Exercise Rehab and Pilates classes are a great way to strengthen your body, rehabilitate you from injury, recover (or prepare) for childbirth and improve your posture and flexibility. We know our clients have different needs and that is why we offer a variety of class options all which aim to restore and improve your body’s function.
Stay Tuned Group Rehab and Pilates classes may help conditions such as:
- Back pain, neck pain, whiplash, headaches and migraines
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and pre/post natal conditioning
- Post trauma/ surgical rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal injuries such as knee, hip, shoulder injuries.
Stay Tuned offers Group Exercise Rehabilitation, Circuit and Mat Pilates at our Elwood Studio
Which Pilates is right for me?
- Group Exercise Rehab involves a max of 4 people with individual personalised programs, it is run by a Physiotherapist or Osteopath.
- Circuit and Mat Pilates classes are a max of 6-8 people with a traditional group approach. These classes are not suitable for those with injuries or complex conditions.
Our Group Exercise Rehab program includes:
- Initial Assessment – assess your body’s specific imbalances and design a personal program for your needs.
- Personal 1 on 1 session – learn all your specific exercises and the exact techniques to ensure safety and results.
- Re-assessment – review your progress, re evaluate your body and goals to ensure continual results.
Classes utilise various equipment such as reformers, resistance bands, spinal correctors, foam rollers, hand weights and swiss balls along with floor exercises.
Price: Casual: $45 or 10 pass: $395 or below memberships.
1x class/ week $35 week
2x classes/ week $69 week
3x classes/ week $99 week
GROUP EXERCISE REHAB STARTER PACK
Includes: Assessment, 1-1 personalised program session, 2 Classes AND a pair of Move Active socks only $198 ( valued at $294)
**Please contact our clinic to book your assessment with one of our Physios or Osteos before booking in for Group Exercise Rehab classes.
Our Circuit and Mat Pilates program includes:
- Max of 6 (circuit) or 8 (mat) people.
- Suitable for any level of fitness or strength.
- Circuit Pilates classes use a variety of equipment such as reformer, hand weights, resistance bands, swiss balls and foam rollers.
- Mat Pilates classes teach how to connect and control your own body using only your own body and small equipment.
Price: Casual: $38 or 10 pass: $319
*COMPLETE BUNDLE INTRO OFFER*
$79 for 21 days unlimited classes!
*Offer is valid for new clients only and does not include Group Exercise Rehab.
STUDIO MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
|2 classes/ week||3 classes/ week||4 classes/ week|
|$36/ week||$51/ week||$59/week|
*Cannot be used for Group Exercise Rehab
Check out our Timetable
*Private Health Insurance Rebates
You may claim your initial Group Exercise Rehab assessment and any review assessments by your Osteo or Physio from your private health insurer on the spot under extras cover. Group Exercise Rehab classes may be eligible for a rebate from your health fund under Physiotherapy. This may vary according to your insurer and insurance package so please refer to your health fund’s T&C’s. We will provide receipts for claiming purposes after every class of Group Exercise Rehabilitation. Unfortunately, on the spot claiming for classes is not available.
Pilates Classes Near Me – Our Location
Elwood Wellness Centre
Shop 6/122 Ormond Rd, Elwood 3184 VIC
(Enter from Docker Street)
Phone: +61 3 9531 0909
Directions to our Wellness Centre in Elwood
We are centrally located in Elwood with the entrance to our wellness centre on Docker Street, next door to our main practice. There is plenty of parking available and we are easily accessible via public transport if required with the Elsternwick train station just around the corner or make use of bus 600 or 246.
A landmark to look out for on the corner of Docker and Ormond Road is Bakers Delight Bakery and the Who is Bunker Spreckles Cafe.
What our clients say
As a working mother of three children I haven’t always put my physical wellbeing first. However since starting Pilates I feel so much better, stronger and in balance overall. The instructors are really in tune to my individual needs and are great at stretching me to achieve more than I thought possible. Not having to live with daily back pain anymore is the greatest outcome for me personally.