AnitaBrickle - Remedial Massage Therapist & Pilates Instructor
Anita is an active person who loves competing in a wide range of sporting activities in her spare time. Whilst playing Rugby Union and representing Victoria in the Women’s State team for many years, she was surrounded by many health professionals who inspired her to study and work in the health industry. Graduating with a Diploma of Remedial Massage, Anita worked with the New Zealand Auckland Blues Super Rugby team on two occasions.
She loves working with sporting injuries and injury prevention, equally as much as she enjoys providing the many benefits of relaxation based massage. Anita also is qualified and experienced in the luxurious Hot Stone Massage which can provide a very deep level of muscle relaxation and stress relief.
Articles by Anita:
- Massage & The Pregnant Body , 03 Sep 2018 in Health Articles
- Does Stretching Prevent Injury in Exercise? , 08 Jun 2016 in Health Articles
- Massage, and how it can benefit you with your chosen sport … , 08 Jul 2015 in Health Articles
- Has the EOFY work deadlines stressed you out? , 08 Jul 2015 in Health Articles
- How can massage improve general health and wellbeing? , 06 Jun 2013 in Health Articles
Back to top