A sports Dietitian promotes healthy eating to enhance the performance of an individual at whatever their level of physical activity. They help individuals make healthier food choices by providing accurate nutrition information. Our Dietitians work with a variety of people including elite and recreational athletes, sporting clubs and those whose nutritional needs will assist in achieving their goals.
Depending on the sport you play you will have to face challenges specific to that sport. Nutrition needs change due to variations in training regimens, competition demands and your physical attributes such as size and shape.
Common areas advised on include:
- Maximising energy levels for exercise
- Maintaining appropriate body fat levels
- Best fluid choices for exercise
- Eating before competition
- Recovery after training and competition
- Increasing muscle mass
- Eating when travelling
- Appropriate use of ergogenic aids and dietary supplements
Stay Tuned Wellness Centre Near You
Stay Tuned offers Dietitian services at our Boronia Wellness Centre. View additional information on the location and information for dietitian Boronia
Back to top