Pilates & Yoga
Group Exercise Rehab, Circuit Pilates, Mat Pilates and Yoga Classes
Conditions our classes may help with include:
- Back pain, Neck pain, Whiplash, Headaches and Migraines
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and Pre/post natal conditioning
- Post trauma/ surgical rehabilitation
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal injuries suck as knee, hip and shoulder injuries
Which class is right for me?
Group Exercise Rehabilitation
- Initial Assessment – assess your body’s specific imbalances and design a personal program for your needs.
- Personal 1 on 1 session – learn all your specific exercises and the exact techniques to ensure safety and results.
- Join a Class – Join a class conducted by a Physio or Osteo at a time suitable for you with maximum 4 people in it.
- Re-assessment – review your progress, re evaluate your body and goals to ensure continual results.
Various equipment such as pilates reformers, resistance bands, spinal correctors, foam rollers, hand weights and swiss balls may be used along with floor exercises.
**Please contact our clinic to book your assessment with one of our Physiotherapists or Osteopaths before booking in for Group Exercise Rehabilitation classes.
Circuit or Mat Pilates
- Max of 6 (circuit) or 8 (mat) people.
- Suitable for any level of fitness or strength.
- Circuit Pilates classes use a variety of equipment such as reformer, hand weights, resistance bands, swiss balls and foam rollers.
- Mat Pilates classes teach how to connect and control your own body using only your own body and small equipment.
Available in beautiful Elwood (located between St Kilda and Brighton)
BRAND NEW CLASSES JUST ADDED! Check out our Timetable
BRAND NEW CLASSES JUST ADDED!
Check out our Timetable
*** Private Health Insurance Rebates ***
You may claim your initial Group Exercise Rehab assessment and any review assessments by your Osteopath or Physiotherapist from your private health insurer on the spot under extras cover. Group Exercise Rehab classes may be eligible for a rebate from your health fund under Physiotherapy. This may vary according to your insurer and insurance package so please refer to your health fund’s T&C’s. We will provide receipts for claiming purposes after every class of Group Exercise Rehabilitation. Unfortunately, on the spot claiming for classes is not available.
Elwood & Boronia
Call 03 9531 0909 (Elwood) or 9762 9478 (Boronia) for assistance. Prices reflect training/qualification and class sizes:
Group Exercise Rehabilitation: (4 per class) Casual: $42 each or buy 10 pass card: $385
Circuit/ Mat Pilates: (6 per class) Casual: $32 each or buy 10 pass card: $280
Yoga: (10 per class) Casual: $22 each or $45.00 per week UNLIMITED Yoga and Pilates
Easy Pay available!
Auto pay is the easiest and cheapest way to secure your Pilates classes and payment. Simply speak to our reception staff and they can sign you up today.
AUTO PAY SPECIAL: Just $45.00 per week for UNLIMITED Studio Pilates and Yoga!
Contact us today to find out more.
Stay Tuned Pilates Wellness Centre Near You
Back to top