At Stay Tuned our Physiotherapists can assess, diagnose and treat people with any issue from lower back pain, headaches, sports injuries, arthritis and pre or post natal issues. Our highly trained team can help solve and avoid many of the painful problems that you may encounter throughout life.
Your practitioner will assess your condition, diagnose the problem, and help you understand the cause. They will then work in partnership with you to develop a treatment plan that takes into account your lifestyle, leisure activities, and general health.
Physiotherapy includes a wide range of specialities that meet the health needs of different people such as sportspeople, pre and post natal women, injured workers, senior citizens and anybody else with a movement and health related problem.
Our Physiotherapists can also assist with the following women’s health issues:
– DRAM (Diastasis recti)
– Mastitis and Blocked Milk Ducts
– Pelvic Girdle Pain
– Pre and Post natal issues
What to expect
- Observing and assessing your movement and your overall physical condition
- Analysing and identifying your problems
- Developing a treatment program with you and, where appropriate, other members of the health care team
- Managing the treatment or training program based on your agreed goals and lifestyle
- Evaluating progress, modifying treatment if necessary to ensure ongoing progression and improvements
No Need For a Referral
A doctor’s referral is not necessary to see our physiotherapists, although frequently your doctor will work in partnership with us to plan and manage treatment for a specific condition
Visit our Physio in Elwood or Physio in Boronia which also service the surrounding suburbs
What Will it Cost?
Physiotherapy services are generally rebatable under all higher tables of private health insurance.
Medicare Subsidies for Physiotherapy
Through the EPC program, certain people can gain access to Medicare rebates for up to five allied health services per year. To access Medicare rebates for Physiotherapy, you will need to speak to your GP about whether you are eligible for this initiative.
Stay Tuned Physiotherapy Wellness Centre Near You
Back to top